Welcome to the RMHC Wine & Fries Silent Auction!
The online auction is open to the public and event attendees. Event participants will have the opportunity to view items in person at the Wine & Fries event on Fri., Feb. 23rd, 2024. All silent auction bidding and payments will take place online. This will allow you to monitor and check bids no matter where you are. There will also be a LIVE auction the night of, for those ONSITE at the event. You do not need to be present at our event to bid or win items in the SILENT auction!
Thank you and happy bidding!
Gateway Arch Tram & Cruise Combo for 4, City Museum General Admission w/Pinball Hall for 4, 3-night stay at the Marriot, Hyatt, Hilton, or similar hotel in downtown St. Louis. Giveback XP Booking Services. Donated by: Giveback XP Value $1495.00
ONLINE BENEFIT AUCTION
Please Review All Online Terms Before Bidding!
AUCTION SERVICES FEE:
• A 10% Auction Services fee will be added to the final bid price to determine the final selling price.
• A 3% CREDIT CARD PROCESSING FEE will be added to cover the costs of credit card processing.
•The Online Bidder's credit card on file will be charged at the conclusion of the Online Silent auction. For those needing to pay via check, contact the auctioneer to arrange prior to bidding.
AUCTION ITEM PICK UP
• Bidders who are present at Wine & Fries will be able to take their items home with them, for all others, auction item pickup will be at the RMHC Ohio Valley Washington Ave House on Tues., Feb. 27th from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM or by appointment at 3540 Washington Ave, Evansville, IN 47714.
AUCTION PROCESS & BIDDING TIPS:
• This auction is subject to a 3-minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 3 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 3 minutes from the time the bid was placed.
• Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections/speed, please place a max bid or constantly monitor the auction at close of bidding. Sometimes email notifications can be delayed.
• You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
• Refresh your screen constantly during the closing minutes of the bidding.
THANK YOU for supporting this wonderful Non-Profit organization!
Evansville, Indiana 47708
Bidders who are present will be able to take their items home with them, for all others, auction item pickup will be at the RMHC of the Ohio Valley Washington Ave House on Tues., Feb. 27th from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM or by appointment at 3540 Washington Ave, Evansville, IN 47714.