Welcome to the RMHC Wine & Fries Silent Auction!
The online auction is open to the public and event attendees. Event participants will have the opportunity to view items in person at the Wine & Fries event on Fri., Feb. 23rd, 2024. All silent auction bidding and payments will take place online. This will allow you to monitor and check bids no matter where you are. There will also be a LIVE auction the night of, for those ONSITE at the event. You do not need to be present at our event to bid or win items in the SILENT auction!
Thank you and happy bidding!
‘Paradise in true form’
The Origin at Seahaven in Panama City Florida
All the conveniences of home, with miles of breathtaking ocean views and picturesque white sandy beaches, if you’re looking for a perfect condo for your next getaway, you’ve come to the right place! It offers private beach access to the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico, The Origin attracts year-round visitors looing to bask in the sun and enjoy first class resort accommodations and amenities. This gorgeous style unit rents between $2000. - $2700. Depending on dates! (Highest bidder receives a week stay at the private condominium of a generous donor!)
· 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom (max occupancy of 6 people) 11th floor Gulf view.
· *Availability upon request.
· Must be used by April 30th, 2025.
· Minimum age to bid and win 25 yrs. old (Must have an adult on premises during stay.)
· Rental includes parking for 2 cars, pool wristbands & gym access.
· Chair/umbrella rental available on beach for additional cost.
· Reservations based on availability.
· Location 1.3 miles from Pier Park.
· This is NON-TRANSFERRABLE (No exceptions)
· Winner MUST be the one to use this package.
· The winner must provide a Credit Card, which will be held on file, just in case of damages or loss to unit/contents/property. (At which time they would be held responsible/liable for any and all fees for the damages and/or repairs.)
ONLINE BENEFIT AUCTION
Please Review All Online Terms Before Bidding!
AUCTION SERVICES FEE:
• A 10% Auction Services fee will be added to the final bid price to determine the final selling price.
• A 3% CREDIT CARD PROCESSING FEE will be added to cover the costs of credit card processing.
•The Online Bidder's credit card on file will be charged at the conclusion of the Online Silent auction. For those needing to pay via check, contact the auctioneer to arrange prior to bidding.
AUCTION ITEM PICK UP
• Bidders who are present at Wine & Fries will be able to take their items home with them, for all others, auction item pickup will be at the RMHC Ohio Valley Washington Ave House on Tues., Feb. 27th from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM or by appointment at 3540 Washington Ave, Evansville, IN 47714.
AUCTION PROCESS & BIDDING TIPS:
• This auction is subject to a 3-minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 3 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 3 minutes from the time the bid was placed.
• Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections/speed, please place a max bid or constantly monitor the auction at close of bidding. Sometimes email notifications can be delayed.
• You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
• Refresh your screen constantly during the closing minutes of the bidding.
THANK YOU for supporting this wonderful Non-Profit organization!
Evansville, Indiana 47708
Bidders who are present will be able to take their items home with them, for all others, auction item pickup will be at the RMHC of the Ohio Valley Washington Ave House on Tues., Feb. 27th from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM or by appointment at 3540 Washington Ave, Evansville, IN 47714.